Online Learning – Covid19 Information
Today’s EventsNo calendar events today
Tag Archives: free school meals
The council is changing the way they pay clothing grants. If you qualify and have applied for a clothing grant you will receive a payment directly in to your bank account.
You should receive your payment sometime after Monday 17 July and it will appear on your bank statement as ‘clothing grant’. Please look out for updates on their website, see below.
If you have not received your payment by Wednesday 2 August please contact the school grants team on 0131 469 3471
For more information click here – http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20183/food_and_clothing/392/free_school_meals_and_help_with_schoolwear
Free School Meals
Free School Meals Form 2017-2018 – FSM ASW APP 2017-18
Eligibility is based on the following –
• Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction from the City of Edinburgh Council based on you or your partner receiving this.
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Employment and Support Allowance (any income related element)
• Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Child Tax Credit ONLY with no Working Tax Credit and an annual income under £16,105
• Both Maximum Child Tax Credit and Maximum Working Tax Credit with an annual income under £6,420 If you receive this benefit you will ONLY QUALIFY FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS/MILK
• Universal Credit – with a maximum monthly income of £500 (Income threshold from 1 August 2017)