Dear Parents and Students
I am writing to share some important information for the start of our new timetable on Monday 23rd May. We are starting the timetable early this year to give everyone the best possible chance to make progress in their new courses. The new timetable also gives us all an opportunity to reset and make a fresh start, with the majority of COVID measures hopefully behind us.
The new timetable brings an end to the staggered starts and finishes, which were introduced during COVID restrictions to reduce contact. This means:
- S1-3 will now finish at the slightly later time of 3:35pm
- Daily Morning Tutor is back in place for all year groups
Timetables for each year group are included below. Please note that the timings of break and lunch for each year group.
- S2 and S3 early break and lunch
- S1, 4, 5 and 6 late break and lunch
S1, S2 and S3 students will receive their new timetables during Daily Morning Tutor on Thursday 19/5/22.
Induction for Senior Students
Senior students returning to school will need to undertake induction where they will receive their timetable and be introduced to the year ahead.
Current S4 students, returning to S5, should report to the school hall on Friday 20th May from 10.30am – 11.15am.
Current S5 students returning to S6 should report to the school hall on Friday 20th May from 11.30am – 12.15pm (S6 students will be dismissed after induction).
Now is a good time to re-establish some aspects of our school culture which will support everyone to be successful.
- School uniform – students should be back in uniform as much as possible (please get in touch if you need our support with this)
- Mobile phone use – mobiles on silent and in bags in classrooms
- IPads – charged and ready for action
Thank you for your continued support.