Our Pupil Support Leaders provide a caring and supportive environment for students. The table below shows our Pupil Support and Senior Leadership links for each House.
|House||Pupil Support Leader (First Point of Contact)||Email contact||SLT Link|
Stewart Sneddon (Wednesday)
|Redpath||Katie MacPhie (Monday to Thursday)|
Tamara Hood (Friday)
|Telford||Jacqui Forbes (Tuesday - Friday)|
Stewart Sneddon (Monday)
The Pupil Support Team provides a friendly link between the school and the community. We offer individual guidance on personal, career or subject matters. Wherever possible, each student will have the same Pupil Support Leader throughout their school life – someone to turn to when in need of advice or help.
If new S1 students have an older brother or sister in the school we will , where possible, allocate the same house. This means that parents and guardians will deal with the same Pupil Support Leader for the whole family.
We support young people and families by:
- Being the first point of contact with home
- Supporting young people to achieve their potential
- Promoting personal and social development
- Encouraging wider achievement and engagement
- Preparing young people for transition and decision making at key stages (P7 – S1, BGE – Senior Phase, School – wider world of further/higher education and employment)
- One to one interviews with young people
- Contact with home, phone – calls, e-mails and letters
- Meetings with families
- Working with subject staff, pupil support staff, outside agencies and partners to meet the needs of a young person
- Weekly contact with S1-S6 classes delivering Personal & Social Education lessons
- Reviewing progress and attainment across all subjects
- Monitoring punctuality and attendance
- Offering advice or help at any point in a young person’s Forrester lifespan