To access Office 365 on PS4 you:
- Go to the PlayStation browser icon (it is WWW with dots around it)
- Press the PlayStation logo on your controller.
- Go to library and find options for games and applications.
- Go into applications and you will find the internet browser.
- Type in Office 365 and log in like you would at school.
To access Office 365 on your Xbox One:
- Plug in a keyboard via the USB slot. ( …
- Go to my games and apps.
- Find Microsft Edge and select it.
- Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school.
- You can access your work as well as use key packages such as: …
- To move the cursor you can use the gamepad or plug in a USB mouse